06 March 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Anyone besides me looking for some of this in their yard?

Okay. Back to the menu planning...
Lucky for me, a few things on the menu from last week didn't get made - so I'll just move them on over to this week. One of these weeks I'll start with the breakfast menu too, maybe. It doesn't vary much around here. Usually muffins, oatmeal or pancakes, and cold cereal, of course.

Monday
Spaghetti
Broccoli
French bread
 
Tuesday
Chili 
cornbread
 
Wednesday
Pizza - pepperoni
Fruit
leftover pizza for kids' school lunches

Thursday
Hobo Meatball Stew (crock pot)
Bread

Friday
Bouchons au Thon (Orangette
Salad

Saturday
Steak fajitas
chips and salsa

What are you eating this week? Got anything super-delicious to share? I'm linking up to Menu Plan Monday.
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful crocus! I don't mind having these in our garden :)

    Do you plan your menus?

    I was thinking of it a lot of times. It is a good way to plan what you need to buy for whole week and don't have a trouble every day about "what to cook!?"
    I'll try to do the same! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always plan my menus - but when I do it makes life much easier. I know what's for dinner and I save a lot of money. Only problem is when my kids sneak into food that is planned for later meals.:)

      Delete

Please comment responsibly!